Dial 2-1-1. When you call, pick a language and then, press 2.
Filling out the application form
You can send items we need, like copies of birth certificates, to:
P.O. Box 14200
Midland, TX 79711-4200
Or fax the items to 1-855-671-6038.
- U.S. birth certificate
- U.S. passport
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Hospital record of birth (front and back)
- Front and back of Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
- Arrival/Departure Form (I-94) From the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Help with the application
You can also call 2-1-1 for help. When you call, pick a language and then, press 2.
After you send in the application
1. Click on "View my case."
2. Log into your account or set up an account.
3. After you log in, the "Case facts" page will open.
4. Click on the "Learn more" link.
If you’d like to get an update about your application, please call us at 2-1-1. When you call, pick a language and then, press 2.